|Malaysia: MISC to list shipyard|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 11:57|
Malaysia’s MISC Berhad is reportedly planning to list its shipyard, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering on the Bursa Malaysia.The company said that further information would be disclosed when discussions and negotiations had been finalised. The company did not specify a time frame to list.
“Since MMHE is operating at optimal level, we think the potential fund raising may spur the entity’s cash flow and hence open the door to a potential acquisition,” OSK Research said.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest Commentsdavid wood ross: Excellent timely article Neil and accurately reflects my own experience. I say timely because recent...
Ross Fletcher: Well said.Needs a lot more noise on this issue. As a professional merchant navy Officer, I have been...
John Oscroft: Try the Barrow in Furness (UK) museum, housed in an old dry dock, whilst a lot is given over to the ...
Tracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......