|Malaysia: MISC to list shipyard|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 11:57|
Malaysia’s MISC Berhad is reportedly planning to list its shipyard, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering on the Bursa Malaysia.The company said that further information would be disclosed when discussions and negotiations had been finalised. The company did not specify a time frame to list.
“Since MMHE is operating at optimal level, we think the potential fund raising may spur the entity’s cash flow and hence open the door to a potential acquisition,” OSK Research said.
Latest Book Reviews
- Landsdorff And The Battle Of The River Plate: Command Decisions
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
- A Sailor’s War
- Wrecks & Reefs of Southeast Scotland
- Allied Master Strategists: The Combined Chiefs of Staff in World War II
- Deep Currents And Rising Tides: The Indian Ocean and International Security
Latest CommentsDan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...
Brian O'Callaghan: well written by Captain Bolt .He is correct in local knowlege of his Ports. I have work on Albany pi...