|Malaysia: MISC to list shipyard|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 11:57|
Malaysia’s MISC Berhad is reportedly planning to list its shipyard, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering on the Bursa Malaysia.The company said that further information would be disclosed when discussions and negotiations had been finalised. The company did not specify a time frame to list.
“Since MMHE is operating at optimal level, we think the potential fund raising may spur the entity’s cash flow and hence open the door to a potential acquisition,” OSK Research said.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...