|Malaysia: MISC to list shipyard|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 11:57|
Malaysia’s MISC Berhad is reportedly planning to list its shipyard, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering on the Bursa Malaysia.The company said that further information would be disclosed when discussions and negotiations had been finalised. The company did not specify a time frame to list.
“Since MMHE is operating at optimal level, we think the potential fund raising may spur the entity’s cash flow and hence open the door to a potential acquisition,” OSK Research said.
Latest Book Reviews
- Six Essential Elements Of Leadership: Marine Corps Wisdom of a Medal of Honor Recipient
- The Rockets’ Red Glare: An Illustrated History of the War of 1812
- The Work Of The Harbour Master
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War II’s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
Latest CommentsHugh O'Neill: Once again, Captain George Livingstone hits the bull's eye. He has successfully articulated the issu...
Kenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...