|Malaysia: MISC to list shipyard|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 11:57|
Malaysia’s MISC Berhad is reportedly planning to list its shipyard, Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering on the Bursa Malaysia.The company said that further information would be disclosed when discussions and negotiations had been finalised. The company did not specify a time frame to list.
“Since MMHE is operating at optimal level, we think the potential fund raising may spur the entity’s cash flow and hence open the door to a potential acquisition,” OSK Research said.
Latest Book Reviews
- Wisdom And War: The Royal Naval College Greenwich 1873-1998
- First Fleet Surgeon: The Voyage Of Arthur Bowes Smyth
- Early History Of The Cheyne Beach Whaling Company
- Beneath The Surface: Tales of a sailing Marine Biologist
- The Island Shipyard: Shipbuilding at Cockatoo Island 1870 to 1987
- The Transformation Of British Naval Strategy: Seapower and Supply In Northern Europe, 1808-1812
- The Chemical Tanker Register 2015
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...