|Learning the Rule of the Road: A Guide for Skippers and Crews of Small Craft: 4th Edition|
|Friday, 25 September 2009 08:54|
Author: Basil Mosenthal
Publisher: Adlard Coles Nautical
From Baird Maritime:
Yet another Adlard Coles publication that rather belies its provenance. This simple, clear, brief and water resistant little book explains the rules of the road as they apply to all vessels, not just yachts.
Because of its uniquely clear, concise and attractive presentation it is much more likely to be carefully read and learnt from than many similar publications.
Don’t judge such a book by its yachting cover. It really is very effective.
Ordering information:Adlard Coles Nautical London, UK Web: www.adlardcoles.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...