|Exmar and BW Gas in vessel swap|
|Wednesday, 20 July 2011 12:14|
Exmar and BW Gas have reached an agreement to swap two of Exmar’s VLGCs for a number of ships from BW Gas’s midsize fleet. The vessels are scheduled to be delivered between August 15 and September 30.
In exchange for the ‘Flanders Liberty’ and the ‘Flanders Loyalty’, Exmar will receive the ‘BW Hugin’, ‘BW Helga’, ‘BW Hedda’ and ‘BW Sombeke’. The settlement will include a cash contribution of US$35 million payable by BW Gas to Exmar.
The transfer of the VLGCs goes together with the novation of time-charters to BW Gas. The midsize vessels will remain dedicated to existing Exmar’s North Sea LPG contract commitments.
Latest Book Reviews
- Surface Treated Composites: White Book
- A Year in the Life of the P&O Cruises Fleet
- An Introduction To Bunker Credit Risk
- The Tweed To The Northern Isles: The Fishing Industry Through Time
- Saltwater Leadership: A Primer on Leadership for the Junior Sea-Service Officer
- Megayachts: concept • design • construction
- Operation KE: The Cactus Air Force and the Japanese Withdrawal from Guadalcanal
Latest CommentsGeoff Collet:
As a retired commercial fisher, 60 odd years in or associated with that industry. I have...
Jack Nairn: Dear Mr Baird
Just a note of support to you for publicising the need for the world to have rap...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...