|Exmar and BW Gas in vessel swap|
|Wednesday, 20 July 2011 12:14|
Exmar and BW Gas have reached an agreement to swap two of Exmar’s VLGCs for a number of ships from BW Gas’s midsize fleet. The vessels are scheduled to be delivered between August 15 and September 30.
In exchange for the ‘Flanders Liberty’ and the ‘Flanders Loyalty’, Exmar will receive the ‘BW Hugin’, ‘BW Helga’, ‘BW Hedda’ and ‘BW Sombeke’. The settlement will include a cash contribution of US$35 million payable by BW Gas to Exmar.
The transfer of the VLGCs goes together with the novation of time-charters to BW Gas. The midsize vessels will remain dedicated to existing Exmar’s North Sea LPG contract commitments.
Latest Book Reviews
- Nelson: Britannia’s God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lessons From The Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High Performance Teams
Latest CommentsDAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...
Rossini J.C: BRAVO!!! ...I am not a pilot but I have been following this profession and professionails for too m...
Lepical: But why is this admirable book so hard to buy?...