|Exmar and BW Gas in vessel swap|
|Wednesday, 20 July 2011 11:14|
Exmar and BW Gas have reached an agreement to swap two of Exmar’s VLGCs for a number of ships from BW Gas’s midsize fleet. The vessels are scheduled to be delivered between August 15 and September 30.
In exchange for the ‘Flanders Liberty’ and the ‘Flanders Loyalty’, Exmar will receive the ‘BW Hugin’, ‘BW Helga’, ‘BW Hedda’ and ‘BW Sombeke’. The settlement will include a cash contribution of US$35 million payable by BW Gas to Exmar.
The transfer of the VLGCs goes together with the novation of time-charters to BW Gas. The midsize vessels will remain dedicated to existing Exmar’s North Sea LPG contract commitments.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
- The Lifeboat Service In Ireland: Station by Station
- The Shipping Man: A Novel
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
Latest Commentspartlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...
Jocko Smith: Comparing the conservation movement to Nazism? Not just a sad indictment of your worldview, but trul...
jack james: I must say it is a good news for dive lovers who are interested to go to Malaysia and want to enjoy ...