|Exmar and BW Gas in vessel swap|
|Wednesday, 20 July 2011 11:14|
Exmar and BW Gas have reached an agreement to swap two of Exmar’s VLGCs for a number of ships from BW Gas’s midsize fleet. The vessels are scheduled to be delivered between August 15 and September 30.
In exchange for the ‘Flanders Liberty’ and the ‘Flanders Loyalty’, Exmar will receive the ‘BW Hugin’, ‘BW Helga’, ‘BW Hedda’ and ‘BW Sombeke’. The settlement will include a cash contribution of US$35 million payable by BW Gas to Exmar.
The transfer of the VLGCs goes together with the novation of time-charters to BW Gas. The midsize vessels will remain dedicated to existing Exmar’s North Sea LPG contract commitments.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Dog Watch Number 71: Ships and Sea Stories
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
Latest Commentsanna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...