|Exmar and BW Gas in vessel swap|
|Wednesday, 20 July 2011 12:14|
Exmar and BW Gas have reached an agreement to swap two of Exmar’s VLGCs for a number of ships from BW Gas’s midsize fleet. The vessels are scheduled to be delivered between August 15 and September 30.
In exchange for the ‘Flanders Liberty’ and the ‘Flanders Loyalty’, Exmar will receive the ‘BW Hugin’, ‘BW Helga’, ‘BW Hedda’ and ‘BW Sombeke’. The settlement will include a cash contribution of US$35 million payable by BW Gas to Exmar.
The transfer of the VLGCs goes together with the novation of time-charters to BW Gas. The midsize vessels will remain dedicated to existing Exmar’s North Sea LPG contract commitments.
Latest Book Reviews
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
- The World Of Arthur Ransom
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...