|Strong pre-registration for Asian workboat show|
|Thursday, 07 October 2010 15:53|
With five months to go until the seventh ASIAN WORK BOAT Exhibition opens in Singapore on March 1, interest from exhibitors, visitors and delegates is very strong.
âConfirmed exhibitors so far represent a âwhoâs whoâ of the worldâs leading shipbuilders, naval architects, engine manufacturers, transmission suppliers and all those other companies that supply equipment or services to work boats of every kind,â said organiser Kishore Navani.
âWe expect many more to confirm their tentative bookings over the next couple of months. The 2011 ASIAN WORK BOAT is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.
âAt the same time, we have been pleased to receive an unprecedentedly large number
of visitor âpre-registrationsâ and enquiries about the associated conferences,â Mr Navani proclaimed.
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- Whatâs In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...