|Strong pre-registration for Asian workboat show|
|Thursday, 07 October 2010 15:53|
With five months to go until the seventh ASIAN WORK BOAT Exhibition opens in Singapore on March 1, interest from exhibitors, visitors and delegates is very strong.
âConfirmed exhibitors so far represent a âwhoâs whoâ of the worldâs leading shipbuilders, naval architects, engine manufacturers, transmission suppliers and all those other companies that supply equipment or services to work boats of every kind,â said organiser Kishore Navani.
âWe expect many more to confirm their tentative bookings over the next couple of months. The 2011 ASIAN WORK BOAT is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.
âAt the same time, we have been pleased to receive an unprecedentedly large number
of visitor âpre-registrationsâ and enquiries about the associated conferences,â Mr Navani proclaimed.
Latest Book Reviews
- Captured: The Forgotten Men of Guam
- Nelson: Britanniaâs God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
Latest From The Blogs
Latest CommentsKeith Hecht:
Best blog about auto transport. Must share with others....
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for ...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...