|Strong pre-registration for Asian workboat show|
|Thursday, 07 October 2010 14:53|
With five months to go until the seventh ASIAN WORK BOAT Exhibition opens in Singapore on March 1, interest from exhibitors, visitors and delegates is very strong.
âConfirmed exhibitors so far represent a âwhoâs whoâ of the worldâs leading shipbuilders, naval architects, engine manufacturers, transmission suppliers and all those other companies that supply equipment or services to work boats of every kind,â said organiser Kishore Navani.
âWe expect many more to confirm their tentative bookings over the next couple of months. The 2011 ASIAN WORK BOAT is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.
âAt the same time, we have been pleased to receive an unprecedentedly large number
of visitor âpre-registrationsâ and enquiries about the associated conferences,â Mr Navani proclaimed.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
- Performance By Design: Hydrodynamics for High-Speed Vessels
- The Dog Watch Number 71: Ships and Sea Stories
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
Latest CommentsTodd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...