|Strong pre-registration for Asian workboat show|
|Thursday, 07 October 2010 14:53|
With five months to go until the seventh ASIAN WORK BOAT Exhibition opens in Singapore on March 1, interest from exhibitors, visitors and delegates is very strong.
âConfirmed exhibitors so far represent a âwhoâs whoâ of the worldâs leading shipbuilders, naval architects, engine manufacturers, transmission suppliers and all those other companies that supply equipment or services to work boats of every kind,â said organiser Kishore Navani.
âWe expect many more to confirm their tentative bookings over the next couple of months. The 2011 ASIAN WORK BOAT is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.
âAt the same time, we have been pleased to receive an unprecedentedly large number
of visitor âpre-registrationsâ and enquiries about the associated conferences,â Mr Navani proclaimed.
Latest Book Reviews
- 21st Century Sims: Innovation, Education and Leadership for the Modern Era
- Before Jutland: The Naval War In Northern European Waters, August 1914 â February 1915
- The Sea And Civilisation: A Maritime History of the World
- Super Highway: Sea Power in the 21st Century
- In All Respects Ready: Australiaâs Navy in World War One
- Ice Ship: The Epic Voyages of the Polar Adventurer FRAM
- The Sydney Sailorsâ Home 1859-2009
Latest CommentsKD: Speaking of hagiography , Sea Shepherd did not "win" against Fish & Fish in the UK Supreme Court ......
Christopher Skinner: Your concern over excessive acquisition costs for naval shipbuilding is understandable given the com...
Melanie Stewart: Please look up Operation Blue Rage in the Mediterranean to protect endangered bluefin tuna and you'l...
unnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...