|Strong pre-registration for Asian workboat show|
|Thursday, 07 October 2010 14:53|
With five months to go until the seventh ASIAN WORK BOAT Exhibition opens in Singapore on March 1, interest from exhibitors, visitors and delegates is very strong.
âConfirmed exhibitors so far represent a âwhoâs whoâ of the worldâs leading shipbuilders, naval architects, engine manufacturers, transmission suppliers and all those other companies that supply equipment or services to work boats of every kind,â said organiser Kishore Navani.
âWe expect many more to confirm their tentative bookings over the next couple of months. The 2011 ASIAN WORK BOAT is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.
âAt the same time, we have been pleased to receive an unprecedentedly large number
of visitor âpre-registrationsâ and enquiries about the associated conferences,â Mr Navani proclaimed.
Latest Book Reviews
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
- The Lifeboat Service In Ireland: Station by Station
- The Shipping Man: A Novel
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 1: Jurisdiction and Risk
Latest Commentspartlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...
Jocko Smith: Comparing the conservation movement to Nazism? Not just a sad indictment of your worldview, but trul...
jack james: I must say it is a good news for dive lovers who are interested to go to Malaysia and want to enjoy ...