|Australia: Trico launches new fuel additive|
|Thursday, 16 September 2010 18:21|
Following the Australian launch of STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser for petrol engines, Trico Products has announced the addition of Gold Eagle’s Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to its line up of additives.
Diesel fuel stored in bulk tanks, drums or in a fuel tank can deteriorate rapidly for a variety of reasons. Fuel degradation can occur through thermal stress (caused by recycling heated fuel back the tank via the common rail) or oxidisation, which results in the formation of sediments, gum, and varnish deposits.
“The addition of the recommended dosage of Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to a full tank of fresh diesel will keep it fresh for around 12 months preventing the formation of sludge and sediment and at the same time helping to remove water from the system, which inhibits the growth of algae and microbes,” said the company.
For further information contact:Trico Melbourne, Australia www.tricoproducts.com.au
Latest Book Reviews
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
- Rebalancing US Forces: Basing and Forward Presence in the Asia Pacific
Latest Commentsanna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...