|Australia: Trico launches new fuel additive|
|Thursday, 16 September 2010 19:21|
Following the Australian launch of STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser for petrol engines, Trico Products has announced the addition of Gold Eagle’s Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to its line up of additives.
Diesel fuel stored in bulk tanks, drums or in a fuel tank can deteriorate rapidly for a variety of reasons. Fuel degradation can occur through thermal stress (caused by recycling heated fuel back the tank via the common rail) or oxidisation, which results in the formation of sediments, gum, and varnish deposits.
“The addition of the recommended dosage of Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to a full tank of fresh diesel will keep it fresh for around 12 months preventing the formation of sludge and sediment and at the same time helping to remove water from the system, which inhibits the growth of algae and microbes,” said the company.
For further information contact:Trico Melbourne, Australia www.tricoproducts.com.au
Latest Book Reviews
- Nelson: Britannia’s God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lessons From The Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High Performance Teams
Latest CommentsDAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...
Rossini J.C: BRAVO!!! ...I am not a pilot but I have been following this profession and professionails for too m...
Lepical: But why is this admirable book so hard to buy?...