|Australia: Trico launches new fuel additive|
|Thursday, 16 September 2010 18:21|
Following the Australian launch of STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser for petrol engines, Trico Products has announced the addition of Gold Eagle’s Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to its line up of additives.
Diesel fuel stored in bulk tanks, drums or in a fuel tank can deteriorate rapidly for a variety of reasons. Fuel degradation can occur through thermal stress (caused by recycling heated fuel back the tank via the common rail) or oxidisation, which results in the formation of sediments, gum, and varnish deposits.
“The addition of the recommended dosage of Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to a full tank of fresh diesel will keep it fresh for around 12 months preventing the formation of sludge and sediment and at the same time helping to remove water from the system, which inhibits the growth of algae and microbes,” said the company.
For further information contact:Trico Melbourne, Australia www.tricoproducts.com.au
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...