|Australia: Trico launches new fuel additive|
|Thursday, 16 September 2010 18:21|
Following the Australian launch of STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser for petrol engines, Trico Products has announced the addition of Gold Eagle’s Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to its line up of additives.
Diesel fuel stored in bulk tanks, drums or in a fuel tank can deteriorate rapidly for a variety of reasons. Fuel degradation can occur through thermal stress (caused by recycling heated fuel back the tank via the common rail) or oxidisation, which results in the formation of sediments, gum, and varnish deposits.
“The addition of the recommended dosage of Diesel Formula STA-BIL Fuel Stabiliser to a full tank of fresh diesel will keep it fresh for around 12 months preventing the formation of sludge and sediment and at the same time helping to remove water from the system, which inhibits the growth of algae and microbes,” said the company.
For further information contact:Trico Melbourne, Australia www.tricoproducts.com.au
Latest Book Reviews
- Six Essential Elements Of Leadership: Marine Corps Wisdom of a Medal of Honor Recipient
- The Rockets’ Red Glare: An Illustrated History of the War of 1812
- The Work Of The Harbour Master
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War II’s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
- Deep Sea And Foreign Going: Inside Shipping, The Invisible Industry That Brings You 90% Of Everything
- The Shark’s Paintbrush: Biomimicry and How Nature is Inspiring Innovation
- The American Clipper Ship, 1845-1920: A Comprehensive History, with a Listing of Builders and Their Ships
Latest CommentsHugh O'Neill: Once again, Captain George Livingstone hits the bull's eye. He has successfully articulated the issu...
Kenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...