|The Bulk Carrier Register 2006 (Clarkson Registers)|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author/Publisher: Clarkson Research Services
From Baird Online:
It is difficult to avoid using superlatives and hyperbole when reviewing these magnificent works of research and data collection. Having reviewed them annually for a very long time, it is sufficient to say that what was originally excellent, manages to become even better with each new edition. There is no better source of data on the facts they describe. As well as the properly bound hard cover directories themselves, each comes with a useful and easily manipulable CD that enhances their utility considerably.
Totally, the seven directories contain essential information on more than 33,000 existing and currently building ships as well as their 7,000 owners. It is all invaluable information. It is also remarkably accurate and up-to-date. Clarkson Research Services has a large and well qualified staff. They obviously put a lot of effort into this project. Considering that effort and the value of Clarkson’s data, the price of the registers is very reasonable indeed.
Latest Book Reviews
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
- HELMEPA’s Guide On Us Coast Guard Port State Control Examinations
- ITS 2014: The 23rd International Tug, Salvage & Osv Convention And Exhibition
- Méditerranée Mer Vivante: 18th édition
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
- Performance By Design: Hydrodynamics for High-Speed Vessels
Latest Commentsunnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...
Todd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...