|The Bulk Carrier Register 2006 (Clarkson Registers)|
|Saturday, 26 May 2007 11:47|
Author/Publisher: Clarkson Research Services
From Baird Online:
It is difficult to avoid using superlatives and hyperbole when reviewing these magnificent works of research and data collection. Having reviewed them annually for a very long time, it is sufficient to say that what was originally excellent, manages to become even better with each new edition. There is no better source of data on the facts they describe. As well as the properly bound hard cover directories themselves, each comes with a useful and easily manipulable CD that enhances their utility considerably.
Totally, the seven directories contain essential information on more than 33,000 existing and currently building ships as well as their 7,000 owners. It is all invaluable information. It is also remarkably accurate and up-to-date. Clarkson Research Services has a large and well qualified staff. They obviously put a lot of effort into this project. Considering that effort and the value of Clarkson’s data, the price of the registers is very reasonable indeed.
Latest Book Reviews
- French Designs On Colonial New South Wales: François Péron’s Memoir on the English Settlement in New Holland, Van Diemen’s Land and The Archipelagos of the Great Pacific Ocean
- Through Albert’s Eyes: Volume 2 of the British Navy at War and Peace
- Coping With Piracy: Maritime Security Handbook
- Salt Of The Sea: Tales from Commercial Fishermen
- Doctor On Board: Your Practical Guide to Medical Emergencies at Sea
- The Woodhen: A Flightless Island Bird Defying Extinction
- Casualty Management Guidelines
Latest CommentsKenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...