|Firth Of Clyde: Including Solway Firth and North Channel|
|Tuesday, 10 July 2012 19:52|
Edited by Edward Mason Publisher: Imray Laurie Norie & Wilson
From Baird Maritime
On a good day the west coast of Scotland presents as beautiful a stretch of water as you will find anywhere.
On a bad day, however, it can be horrible. That is why anyone voyaging through the area needs a first rate pilot. This is just such a book.
As with all Imray pilots, this one is aimed primarily at the yachtsman. That, of course, is what makes it so useful to commercial or government mariners who may be voyaging in the same area.
Yachtsmen can be very pedantic. They like to know accurately every detail of every coast and every obstacle in the areas in which they cruise.
This like all the other Imray pilots, provides that detail and more. They make pilotage very easy.
Ordering information:Imray Laurie Norie & Wilson St Ives, UK Web: www.imray.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...