Brazilian offshore consulting company Cepemais, a partner of US-based Ocean Infinity, has been awarded a contract to provide high-resolution hydrographic mapping services to Petrobras.
The project is for the Campos, Espirito Santo, and Santos Basins offshore Brazil, and will see Ocean Infinity working under contract to Cepemais to map an area of 5,000 square kilometres and inspect 12,000 kilometres of pipelines.
Operating from the Ocean Infinity vessel Island Pride, the company’s autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs) will be working in water depths of between 50 and 3,000 metres. The data collected by Ocean Infinity will then be interpreted and reported upon by Cepemais.
Work will commence in mid-2019 with a contract duration of three years.
- PSV delivered to Seacor and COSCO joint venture
- Heerema to provide T&I services for largest offshore wind farm in US
- Höegh LNG executes 18-month interim time charter with Cheniere
- COLUMN | McDermott International acquisition “spent $16 million on hookers” in Colombian corruption claim [Offshore Accounts]
- Drug-running submersible seized following high-speed chase