Acta Marine christened the newbuild walk-to-work vessel Acta Centaurus in a ceremony in Den Helder late last month.
The vessel was delivered from Ulstein Verft in April and has already completed work for Dutch energy company ONE-Dyas.
Following its christening, Acta Centaurus began preparations for its first offshore wind contract, which is for MHI Vestas.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor