TitanLNG christened its newest LNG bunkering barge, FlexFueler001, in a ceremony at the vessel's home port in Amsterdam late last month.
It is the first of three vessels in a series ordered by TitanLNG. The second vessel, FlexFueler002, is currently under construction and is expected to be completed by mid-2020.
The first dedicated LNG bunkering barge in Europe, FlexFueler001 is being operated by Amulet Marine Services and has been providing inland waterway LNG bunkering services in the Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp (ARA) region since the middle of June.
- Tainted offshore projects cause drop in Boskalis' 1H2019 EBITDA to €135.7 million
Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
in Ro-Pax World
- UAL launches Europe-Nigeria cargo service
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy