Dutch fishing boat builder Padmos has delivered the first vessel in a series of two new seiner/trawlers ordered by Lorient-based Scapak, a joint venture between French fishing companies Scapêche and APAK.
Named Mari-Lou, the 21.9-metre vessel is designed for seine netting as well as demersal and pelagic trawling.
Sister vessel Le Dolmen is scheduled for delivery to Scapak in April.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds