Turkey’s Uzmar Shipyard launched a new terminal support/escort tug for SAAM Smit Towage Canada (SST Canada) on November 15.
The vessel utilises a Robert Allan Ltd 80-tonne bollard pull tug design.
It has an LOA of 32 metres, a moulded width of 13.2 metres, a moulded depth of 5.5 metres, and a GRT of 499.
- Merré floats out stationary dredger Milady
- CIB launches new patrol boat for Ivory Coast
- Navantia cuts first steel of lead ship of new Saudi corvette class
- TSB report states crew fatigue led to 2017 Ocean Monarch incident
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia