Turkey’s Uzmar Shipyard launched a new terminal support/escort tug for SAAM Smit Towage Canada (SST Canada) on November 15.
The vessel utilises a Robert Allan Ltd 80-tonne bollard pull tug design.
It has an LOA of 32 metres, a moulded width of 13.2 metres, a moulded depth of 5.5 metres, and a GRT of 499.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding