On July 8, towage and salvage specialist Multraship christened the 453-gross-tonne fire-fighting tug Multratug 31 at Terneuzen in the Netherlands.
The 83-tonne bollard-pull vessel was delivered in 2017 by Damen Shipyards.
The ASD tug measures 32.7 metres in length and is just under 13 metres wide. It has a maximum speed of 13.4 knots. There are two single and four double cabins on board.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials