Chantiers de l’Atlantique held a steel-cutting ceremony for Royal Caribbean’s fifth Oasis-class cruise ship on Wednesday, April 24.
The unnamed vessel is scheduled to be delivered in 2021.
Like its sisters, it will have a length of 360 metres, a beam of 60.5 metres, a depth of 22 metres, a draught of 9.3 metres, and capacity for 5,400 passengers at double occupancy.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- BP oil rig voyage to North Sea repeatedly hindered by protesters
- VESSEL REVIEW | Ada Clara – Ultra-luxurious multi-role fishing vessel for Western Australia
- Burnham-on-Sea RNLI christens newest lifeboat
- Wight Shipyard launches new windfarm support vessel series
- Matson christens first Kanaloa-class Con-Ro