Krasnoye Sormovo Shipyard launched the Project RSD59 cargo vessel Andrey Zuyev in a ceremony at Nizhny Novgorod on Friday, June 21.
The vessel is the final one of four Project RSD59 ships ordered by local owner Pola Rise.
Andrey Zuyev has a length of 140.88 metres, a beam of 16.98 metres, a depth of six metres, and two cargo holds.
Delivery of the vessel is scheduled for later this year.
Russia bans Norwegian cruise ship from sailing through Arctic waters
- Builder's trials begin for Russia's new Project 636.3 sub
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic
Sinanju inks time charter agreement for Singapore's first LNG dual-fuel powered bunker tanker
in Tanker World
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy