Algoma Shipping, a subsidiary of Algoma Central Corporation, has acquired the interest held by Oldendorff Carriers in the CSL International Pool as well as the three vessels owned by Oldendorff operating in the pool.
The handy-sized Algoma Verity (formerly Alice Oldendorff) and the Panamax-sized Algoma Valour and Algoma Victory (formerly Harmen Oldendorff and Sophie Oldendorff, respectively) bring Algoma’s ocean going self-unloader fleet to eight vessels operating in the pool.
As a result of the transaction, Algoma’s interest in the pool has increased to approximately 40 per cent.
Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
in Ro-Pax World
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
Meyer Werft cuts steel for AIDA Cruises' second LNG-fueled ship
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Port of Hamburg achieves 4.1 per cent growth in cargo throughput in 1H2019
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy