UK-based shipowner Anglo Investments recently acquired a 2011-built post-Panamax bulk carrier from Tsuneishi Group subsidiary Kambara Kisen.
Ten Jin Maru, now operating under the name Anglo Marimar, is the fifth vessel to join the Anglo Investments fleet.
The 98,000DWT vessel measures 239.99 by 38.04 metres.
- HMS Dragon makes second major drug bust in less than two weeks
Funchal to become hotel ship under Signature Living
- Sea trials completed for Royal Navy’s newest River-class OPV
- Three shipbuilding teams shortlisted to build new warships in UK
- UK MoD unveils name of second Dreadnought-class submarine
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west