Jiangsu Yangzi Xinfu Shipbuilding has delivered two 10,000TEU Saver containerships to Hong Kong-based Seaspan Corporation.
The first two vessels in an order of four, CMA CGM Cochin and CMA CGM Mundra will start a fixed-rate time charter with CMA CGM for three years.
There is an option to extend the charter for another three years.
The other two vessels are scheduled to be delivered in the first half of 2018.
- CMA CGM launches new division for temperature-controlled transport of pharmaceutical products
- REMINISCENCES | Carefully to carry
- CMA CGM christens first 3,500TEU ship for French West Indies
- COLUMN | Are harbour workboats the next target for emission reductions? [Tug Times]
- GSL signs long-term charter agreements with CMA CGM for containership pair