Jiangsu Yangzi Xinfu Shipbuilding has delivered two 10,000TEU Saver containerships to Hong Kong-based Seaspan Corporation.
The first two vessels in an order of four, CMA CGM Cochin and CMA CGM Mundra will start a fixed-rate time charter with CMA CGM for three years.
There is an option to extend the charter for another three years.
The other two vessels are scheduled to be delivered in the first half of 2018.
- GSL signs long-term charter agreements with CMA CGM for containership pair
- MAIB report reveals pilot’s accountability in 2017 UAE containership accident
- CMA CGM containership crashes into dock near Mumbai
- Hanjin’s Subic shipyard delivers 20,600TEU containership to CMA CGM
- Two ships collide south east of Gibraltar coast