Severnaya Verf has laid the keel of Gandvik-2, the second vessel under Project MT1112XL.
The trawler/processor will fish for cod and haddock in the Northern Atlantic, Barents, and Norwegian Seas.
Gandvik-2 will have a length of 59 metres, a width of 13 metres, an endurance of 45 days, and a processing capacity of 30 tonnes of fish per day.
Delivery is scheduled for 2020.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding