United Shipbuilding Corporation’s (USC) Yantar Baltic Shipbuilding Plant will build a large freezer trawler under Project 5670WSD for the Lenin Fishing Collective Farm.
The vessel will be the largest of its kind to be built by a Russian shipyard.
The keel-laying is scheduled for July 2019 while delivery is expected in 2023.
The vessel will have a length of 121 metres, a width of 21 metres, a displacement of 5,000 tonnes, and a fish processing capacity of 150 tonnes per day.
- Zvezda Shipyard to build Arctic LNG carrier for Sovcomflot
- Yantar cuts steel for new Project 5670WSD freezer trawler for Kamchatka
- Keel laid for research vessel Severnyy Polyus
- Admiralty Shipyard lays keel of second Project CT192 freezer trawler
- Krasnoye Sormovo launches Project RSD59 cargo ship Idel 2