Ukraine’s Nibulon Shipbuilding and Repair Yard launched Nibulon-11, the fourth tug under Project POSS115, on Monday, March 4.
The vessel will have a length of 37.2 metres, a draught of 2.54 metres, and twin Mitsubishi engines with a total output of 1,880 kW delivering a speed of 11 knots.
Like its sisters, Nibulon-11 will be used to tow non-self-propelled barges along the Dnieper River.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding