The Orkney Islands Council has placed an order for two 32-metre tugs in a series from Turkish shipbuilder Sanmar.
The two Robert Allan Ltd-designed vessels are scheduled to be delivered between May and August 2020.
Each tug will have a bollard pull of around 80 tonnes.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding