Kotug International has signed an agreement with Petroconsult to create a joint venture company called KPM.
The partnering companies have been awarded a long-term contract with Arab Petroleum Pipeline Company-Sumed to provide operational services and carry out towage operations including FSRU operations at their Ain Sukhna terminal located in the Red Sea, Egypt.
Kotug will provide Sumed with two 80-tonne tugs to carry out these operations. The tugs have commenced services in October.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Tour boat damaged, five injured following collision with yacht near Aeolian Islands
- Vietnamese boat detained for illegal fishing in Southern Philippines
- Brevik Fergeselskap orders electric ferry from Holland Shipyards
- Construction temporarily halted on Havila Kystruten cruise ship pair
- US Navy issues draft RFP for corvette-sized USVs