Asian joint venture creates offshore firm RUHM Mazu

Singapore-based Kim Heng Offshore and Marine Holdings has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, KH Mazu Offshore and Marine, has signed a joint venture agreement with RUHM Marine in Malaysia called RUHM Mazu.

RUHM will own 51 per cent and KH Mazu will own the remaining 49 per cent. The deal includes a vessel valued at US$6 million.

RUHM’s marine service vessels provide logistic support for offshore, exploration, drilling and construction to the offshore petroleum and mining industry in Malaysia.

Baird Maritime

The best maritime site on the web. The sea's our scene!