China's Jianglong Shipbuilding has begun construction of a new 54-metre sightseeing boat for local operator Hangzhou Qianhang Cruise.
The vessel will take passengers along the Qiantang River on sightseeing tours of Hangzhou City upon entering service.
It will feature an electrical propulsion system.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds