Seadrill Partners has secured a one-year vessel contract to work for an unnamed client in Southern Asia.
The contract value is expected to be approximately US$72 million while commencement of work is scheduled for the first quarter of 2020.
Seadrill's West Polaris will be mobilised for the new contract following work for PC Gabon Upstream offshore West Africa from September up to the end of this year.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy