Prime BMD Philippines has taken delivery of a cutter suction dredger from Royal IHC.
The vessel has a total power of 1,350kW and 170kW cutter power.
It has a dredging depth of 14 metre and pipe diameter of 500 millimetres.
The dredger was accompanied by a multi-purpose workboat that measures at 12.45 metres long by 6.0 metres wide with 332kW installed power and a 5.21-tonne bollard pull.
Kerala launches high-speed ferry service
- Philippine maritime school christens training vessel
New double-ended Ro-Pax for Jiangsu province
in Ro-Pax World
- Harbour and ocean going tug WS Sirius enters service in Brazil
Jianglong delivers catamaran ferry pair to Philippine operator
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials