Jinhui Shipping and Transportation, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, recently acquired two Supramax bulk carriers from separate Liberian-registered sellers.
One is a 2001-built 50,354DWT vessel owned by Eclat Navigation while the other is a 2002-built 50,220DWT vessel owned by Cima Marine Corporation.
The unnamed vessels were purchased for US$5.75 million and US$6.25 million, respectively.
- Jiangsu Hantong launches fifth 82,000DWT bulker for Oldendorff
- Jiangsu Zhenjiang delivers ice-class tug to Tangshan operator
- Chinese longliner catches fire off Tuvalu
- Caspian Offshore Construction takes delivery of Damen ice-class tug
- Zhongshan Water Administration's newest vessel to patrol Dawan district
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic