Bureau Veritas has been awarded a six-figure contract to support drilling operations in the North Sea.
The long-term frame agreement will see the testing, inspection and certification (TIC) specialist provide inspection and verification services for nine rigs, with the project co-ordinated from its Aberdeen base.
North Sea Offshore Operations Regional Chief Executive Officer Paul Shreve said the global drilling contractor was receiving the benefit of streamlined data tracking and reporting from BV’s compliance system.
The cloud-based system gathers clients’ disparate maintenance, inspection and verification data into one hub.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor