Marine Jet Power will deliver the first two production units of its 310 X waterjet model to Metal Craft Marine (MCM) for a Kuwaiti vessel. The fireboat will feature a Volvo D13 735 kW diesel engines and MJP 310 X stainless steel waterjet propulsion.
Designed for 43 knots, this vessel is the fourth in a series of boats previously installed with MJP Ultrajet propulsion. According to MJP, the new "X series", born from the Ultrajet line, will further improve top speed and operating efficiencies by 10 percent compared to the previously installed actual flow propulsion.
MJP is set to deliver to first units to Metal Craft Marine in Q1 of 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime Gear Editor
- Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Miami announces its first conference speakers
- Ares Shipyard and Thyssenkrupp Marine Systems join forces for prospective international programs
- MHI Vestas launches first 10 MW wind turbine in history
- MAN wins seven-vessel factory trawler engine contracts
- Vigor selects MJP waterjets for MSV(L)