Norwegian fishing company Remøybuen has ordered a combined long liner and Danish seiner from Vard Aukra.
Classified for deep sea fishing, the 28 metres by 9.5 metres vessel is designed by the customer with West Maritime.
Accommodating a crew of 11, it will feature electric-driven seine drums developed by Seaonics, which will deliver a winch package of two seine drums, two net drums and one cod end winch.
Delivery of the vessel is scheduled from Vard Aukra in Norway in Q2 2019.
The contract value is NOK60 million (US$8 million).
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy