United Shipbuilding Corporation’s (USC) Vyborg Shipyard launched the second of a planned four Project KMT01 factory trawlers on Friday, May 17.
Named Norvezhskoye More (“Norwegian Sea”), the vessel will enter service with the Arkhangelsk Trawl Fleet.
The ice class trawler will have a length of 86 metres, a beam of 17 metres, and a processing capacity of up to 145 tonnes of fish per day.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service