Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard delivered a newbuild double-ended Ro-Pax ferry to a local operator on Wednesday, November 7.
Named Jiangsu Ludu 3012, it will be operated by the Zhenjiang-Yangzhou Motor Vehicle Ferry Administrative Division in Jiangsu province.
The vessel has a length of 89.51 metres, a width of 15.7 metres, four vehicle lanes, a main deck axle load of 25 tonnes, a wheel load of 6.25 tonnes, and a maximum load of 700 tonnes.
Latest from Nelson E. Dela Cruz
- Vessel involved in human smuggling runs aground off Palawan, Philippines
- Rodman and Aqualiner sign catamaran ferry contract
- Navantia cuts first steel of lead ship of new Saudi corvette class
- TSB report states crew fatigue led to 2017 Ocean Monarch incident
- Construction vessel Toisa Pegasus joins Subsea 7 fleet