Jiangsu Zhenjiang Shipyard delivered a newbuild double-ended Ro-Pax ferry to a local operator on Wednesday, November 7.
Named Jiangsu Ludu 3012, it will be operated by the Zhenjiang-Yangzhou Motor Vehicle Ferry Administrative Division in Jiangsu province.
The vessel has a length of 89.51 metres, a width of 15.7 metres, four vehicle lanes, a main deck axle load of 25 tonnes, a wheel load of 6.25 tonnes, and a maximum load of 700 tonnes.
Latest from Nelson E. Dela Cruz
- UK Hydrographic Office contributes to autonomous navigation study
- Saudi Arabian Military Industries launches joint venture with Navantia
- Royal IHC launches world’s largest cutter suction dredger for DEME
- Construction begins on new research vessel for Oregon State University
- Additional work for Solstad Offshore in Brazil