Royal Caribbean Cruises has contracted German shipbuilder Meyer Werft to construct two new vessels for Monaco-based Silversea Cruises.
These will be the first ships of the Evolution class, a new class of ultra-luxury vessels in the Silversea fleet.
The delivery of the first vessel is expected in 2022.
- TOR Group to build Robert Allan-designed tug trio for Ghana operator
- Navantia to build five new frigates for Spanish Navy
Oma Baatbyggeri and Norled sign contract for third passenger catamaran
- Med Marine secures Italian tug order
- Electric Boat awarded US$346 million contract for Virginia-class submarine work
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raju – Estonia’s new pollution-combating hybrid patrol ship
- VESSEL REVIEW | Kingston – Versatile Damen CSD for South Australian council
- VESSEL REVIEW | Bona Fide – Shrimps beware
- VESSEL REVIEW | 455298 – High-spec police landing craft for remote Australia
- VESSEL REVIEW | Anse Bleue and Cap Salomon – France looks east to serve west