Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours has announced that the launch of the discovery yacht Scenic Eclipse has been delayed until late January, 2019.
The vessel’s intended August launch has been delayed due to construction issues with its shipbuilders, Uljanik Shipyard.
Scenic will provide guests of cancelled cruises with a full refund and consideration of any other reasonable associated costs incurred with their travel plans.
Scenic Eclipse was first ordered in 2015 and its keel was laid on April 29, 2017. It was floated out on January 31.
The construction of a sister ship was also announced on February 3.
- Australia’s planned disaster relief ship to be used in South West Pacific
- VT Halter Marine launches tug Evening Breeze for Bouchard Transportation
- Damen holds keel-laying ceremony for Cemex dredger
Australia announces port calls to upgraded PNG naval base
- Construction begins on new border patrol boat for China
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials