Maersk Drilling has secured contracts for a two-well project for the drillship Maersk Valiant with Repsol Exploración Mexico for work in Block 10 and 29 offshore Mexico in the Gulf of Mexico.
The contracts have an expected duration of 138 days and are set to commence in March 2020.
In addition to the firm workscope, the contracts include two one-well options.
- Jan De Nul bags Kriegers Flak T&I contract
Scandlines vessel to be fitted with rotor sail propulsion
in Ro-Pax World
- Marin Teknikk to design battery hybrid longliner/seiner for Østervold
- US Border Patrol boat damaged by gunfire in brief encounter on Rio Grande
- Heerema lands second offshore wind contract in Taiwan
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Over 200 evacuated following chemical leak on Swedish ferry
- Turkey abandons salvage efforts on sunken cargo ship
- NTSB cites overloading, poor stability assessment in fatal fishing boat capsizing
- Robert Allan Ltd, MTU unveil design of LNG-fueled pushboat
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor