Malaysia's Yinson Holdings, through wholly owned subsidiary Adoon, and Nigeria's Addax Petroleum Development have agreed to extend the existing charter contract of the floating production storage offloading (FPSO) vessel Adoon by four years.
The value of the contract extension is estimated to be US$137.5 million.
Adoon, which has a storage capacity of 1.7 million barrels, has been operating in Nigeria on charter with Addax since 2006.
Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
in Tanker World
- Nine missing after fishing boat sinks off Brunei
- COLUMN | The rise of the Southeast Asian coast guards [NAVAL GAZING]
- Shelf Drilling awarded third contract extension in Nigeria
EDITORIAL | Despite IMO disinterest, ferry safety consciousness improves
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Prosafe platform gets fourth contract extension under Equinor
- Chinese Academy of Sciences' newest vessel floated out
- US cruise missile submarine Ohio completes 27-month refit
- Meyer Werft cuts steel for AIDA Cruises' second LNG-fueled ship
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos