Vroon Offshore Services (VOS) Aberdeen has been awarded a new contract by BP Trinidad and Tobago for the provision of emergency response and rescue vessel (ERRV) services.
The ERRVs VOS Fabulous (pictured), VOS Gorgeous, and VOS Grace will support BP’s operations in the waters of Trinidad and Tobago.
The existing contract follows on from a 2018 agreement between BP Exploration Operating Company and Vroon Offshore Services Aberdeen to supply multiple ERRVs in the North Sea and west of Shetland for a multi-year term.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Pakistani sailors rescued from burning tanker anchored off Lagos
- Svitzer Australia christens newest tug
- Damen, Van Wijngaarden sign workboat contract
- Austal delivers fourth Guardian-class patrol boat to Australian Department of Defence
- Neptune Marine delivers ice-class multi-purpose tug to Beluga Projects Logistic