Bhagwan Marine has added two DP vessels to its growing fleet.
CMV Athos is a 65-metre ABS-classed, multi-purpose AHTS and the DP2 SeaMaster is a 40-metre multi-purpose catamaran used for in-field maintenance and repair duties including ROV, dive, safety standby, and accommodation campaigns.
Upon arrival in Western Australian waters, both vessels were immediately deployed into term charters with Vermilion Oil and Gas Australia, Jadestone Energy and other oil and gas majors on various projects.
In addition, the vessels have also serviced other clients including Santos in the ad-hoc market.
- FEATURE | Going nuclear: would US submarines be a cheaper option?
New icebreaker for Australia floated out at Damen Shipyards Galati
- FEATURE | India’s navy: between carriers and patrol boats
- VESSEL REVIEW | Great Keppel Island – First of new patrol RHIB series for Australian Border Force
Townsville Port receives Australian Government funding contribution for expansion
in Port World
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Okskaya Sudoverf lays keel of fourth Project RSD32M dry cargo carrier
- General Dynamics Electric Boat awarded US$481 million for continued development of US Navy's next ballistic-missile submarine
- New icebreaker for Australia floated out at Damen Shipyards Galati
- Oren Shipbuilding delivers four survey boats to Dubai
- Parkol Marine Engineering launches 20m scalloper for Isle of Islay