Bhagwan Marine has added two DP vessels to its growing fleet.
CMV Athos is a 65-metre ABS-classed, multi-purpose AHTS and the DP2 SeaMaster is a 40-metre multi-purpose catamaran used for in-field maintenance and repair duties including ROV, dive, safety standby, and accommodation campaigns.
Upon arrival in Western Australian waters, both vessels were immediately deployed into term charters with Vermilion Oil and Gas Australia, Jadestone Energy and other oil and gas majors on various projects.
In addition, the vessels have also serviced other clients including Santos in the ad-hoc market.
- Southern Ocean secures new charter contract offshore Australia
- Wreckage of Australian freighter sunk during WWII found off Victoria
- MMA Offshore awarded Woodside walk-to-work vessel contract
- FEATURE | “It’s the steel production, stupid!”
Austal begins building second trimaran ferry for Fred. Olsen Express
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Collision with tanker may have caused fishing boat to capsize, Norwegian investigators claim
- Piriou begins building OPV trio for Argentina
- Sevmash Shipbuilding launches drone-capable submarine
- Qatar Petroleum initiates shipbuilding programme for more than 100 new LNG carriers
- TechnipFMC awarded ConocoPhillips EPCI contract