Bhagwan Marine has added two DP vessels to its growing fleet.
CMV Athos is a 65-metre ABS-classed, multi-purpose AHTS and the DP2 SeaMaster is a 40-metre multi-purpose catamaran used for in-field maintenance and repair duties including ROV, dive, safety standby, and accommodation campaigns.
Upon arrival in Western Australian waters, both vessels were immediately deployed into term charters with Vermilion Oil and Gas Australia, Jadestone Energy and other oil and gas majors on various projects.
In addition, the vessels have also serviced other clients including Santos in the ad-hoc market.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Belgium orders new research vessel
- VESSEL REVIEW | Klara 1 – High quality for high pressure times
- VESSEL REVIEW | Fathom – Canadian resort's new taxi/tourist boat
- VESSEL REVIEW | Raiymbek Batyr – Part of a six-vessel tug fleet for Khazakstan
- VLCC equipped with sail propulsion system completes sea trials