Bhagwan Marine has added two DP vessels to its growing fleet.
CMV Athos is a 65-metre ABS-classed, multi-purpose AHTS and the DP2 SeaMaster is a 40-metre multi-purpose catamaran used for in-field maintenance and repair duties including ROV, dive, safety standby, and accommodation campaigns.
Upon arrival in Western Australian waters, both vessels were immediately deployed into term charters with Vermilion Oil and Gas Australia, Jadestone Energy and other oil and gas majors on various projects.
In addition, the vessels have also serviced other clients including Santos in the ad-hoc market.
- FEATURE | Improving maritime security in the Asia–Pacific
- VESSEL REVIEW | Skull Rock – Wheeled tourist RHIB an Australian first
- HMAS Ballarat seizes 3.1 tonnes of hashish in Middle East
- World’s largest live fish carrier launched at Cemre Shipyard
- Maersk Supply Service awarded long-term AHTS contract in Australia
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VESSEL REVIEW | SST Grizzly and SST Orca – Escort tug beasts for British Columbia
- FEATURE | BIMCO: Maritime powers need to deploy in Gulf of Guinea
- FEATURE | US container imports break records but uncertainty lies ahead
- FEATURE | Battle for the supply chain to aide container supply-demand balance
- VESSEL REVIEW | Harald – Flexible landing craft for Stockholm archipelago