Rowan Relentless, an R-Class drillship belonging to Rowan Companies, has been awarded a contract by ExxonMobil to drill a prospect in the US Gulf of Mexico.
The contract is expected to commence in September 2018 and last for 80 days, followed by four one-well, priced options.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding