Wight Shipyard (WSC) has unveiled a new series of nine-metre hybrid vessel for clients in the defence, law enforcement, and port security sectors.
The vessel is designed to be used in both harbours and rivers while ensuring zero emissions.
WSC claims the new vessel series will be the first nine-metre hybrid patrol boats to be built in the UK.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service