Wight Shipyard (WSC) has unveiled a new series of nine-metre hybrid vessel for clients in the defence, law enforcement, and port security sectors.
The vessel is designed to be used in both harbours and rivers while ensuring zero emissions.
WSC claims the new vessel series will be the first nine-metre hybrid patrol boats to be built in the UK.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy