Kiev shipbuilder Kuznya on Rybalsky has launched a medium-range intelligence-gathering vessel being built for the Ukrainian Navy.
Once completed, the vessel will have an LOA of 54.8 metres, a beam of 9.8 metres, a draught of 4.14 metres, a crew of 29, and a speed of 11.6 knots.
The vessel’s design is based on that of the Project 502EM series of seagoing refrigerator transports.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds