The Russian Navy has commissioned into service two Raptor patrol boats built by Pella Shipyard of St. Petersburg.
These two vessels are the most recent deliveries of a 14-boat order placed by the Russian Ministry of Defence.
The Raptor boats are designed for insertion and extraction of up to 20 troops; patrol of coastal zones, straits, and estuaries; detection and interception of small seaborne targets; and search and rescue.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds