Australia has handed over command of Combined Task Force 150 to the United Kingdom.
CTF150 is a multinational naval task force established to disrupt terrorist organisations’ drug smuggling operations in the Horn of Africa region.
The handover completed Australia’s seventh rotation commanding CTF150. The task force seized 3.1 tonnes of heroin and 36 tonnes of hashish over the past six months.
- Greek authorities seize tug transporting cannabis and stimulants
- FEATURE | UK-US naval exercises in the disputed South China Sea
- FEATURE | Improving maritime security in the Asia–Pacific
- VESSEL REVIEW | Skull Rock – Wheeled tourist RHIB an Australian first
- Cowes Harbour Commission and Diverse Marine sign patrol RIB contract