Athens-based Capital Ship Management took delivery of a newbuild very large crude carrier (VLCC) on Friday, January 11.
The 320,000DWT Amphion was built by Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) of South Korea.
Three more VLCCs of the same series are to be delivered to Capital in 2019.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Philippines to order two more warships from South Korean builder
- DPIRD conducts Gascoyne pink snapper fishery protection patrols
- US firm approves NOK 2.3 billion loan for new wind farm for O&G platforms
- Death toll in Bay of Bengal vessel fire climbs to three
- Team RB-M consortium delivers response boat pair for Jordanian navy