Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has won an order for an LNG carrier from an operator in the Oceania region.
Like the vessel ordered from DSME by an unnamed Oceana-based shipping company earlier in the year, the second LNG carrier will have a capacity of 174,000 cubic metres and a full re-liquefaction system.
Delivery is scheduled for the second half of 2021.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds