China’s Avic Dingheng Shipbuilding held two separate vessel launching ceremonies on November 24.
The first ceremony was for Thun Lidkoping (pictured), a 17,500-tonne chemical tanker ordered by Swedish operator Erik Thun, while the second was for Mostraum, a 9,900-tonne chemical tanker for Utkilen Group of Norway.
These are the eighth and ninth chemical tankers being built by Avic Dingheng in 2018.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | Helm-to-prop updates for D4/D6 engine range
- First F125 frigate commissioned into German Navy
- C-Innovation to perform RLWI work for BP
- Prysmian secures DolWin5 grid connection for offshore wind farms in Germany
- Failure of towboat company to follow safety policies led to fatal capsizing, NTSB report finds