Agritrade Resources subsidiary Sea Latitude has sold one of its very large crude carriers to Da Shun Shipping.
Sea Latitude is a South Korean-built VLCC-grade oil tanker with capacity of approximately 309,300DWT built in December, 2001.
The vessel is classified by Lloyd’s Register.
As at July 31, 2018, the unaudited carrying value of the vessel was approximately HK$177.6 million (US$22.63 million).
The delivery of the vessel is expected to take place on or before August 7, 2018.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Two more charged in deadly Missouri duck boat sinking
- Onezhsky Shipbuilding launches Project 3265 buoy tender
- Mermaid Maritime secures US$65 million loan facility for financing of DSV pair
- Apache North Sea awards second contract extension for Esvagt Observer
- Alaska's largest ferry to be taken out of service