MJP recently announced plans to unveil a new range of waterjets this July. Featuring the latest advancements in waterjet propulsion, the X Series is the culmination of precision engineering and years of experience creating stainless steel mixed flow propulsion solutions.
The new range of waterjets capitalises on MJP's successful duplex steel product line by offering a highly efficient, highly durable product at a lower price point. Additionally, the new jets have been designed for easy installation, maintainability in the field and feature advancements in steering and manoeuvrability with improved reversing and stopping characteristics.
“The X Series is the result of the ambition to create the highest performing, most efficient waterjet on the market,” said Magnus Sörenson, MJP CEO. “We are very excited to introduce the new product to the marketplace in the coming weeks.”
Latest from Baird Maritime Gear Editor
- Cruise Ship Interiors Expo Miami announces its first conference speakers
- MJP takes first order for new "X series" waterjets
- Ares Shipyard and Thyssenkrupp Marine Systems join forces for prospective international programs
- MHI Vestas launches first 10 MW wind turbine in history
- MAN wins seven-vessel factory trawler engine contracts