MJP recently announced plans to unveil a new range of waterjets this July. Featuring the latest advancements in waterjet propulsion, the X Series is the culmination of precision engineering and years of experience creating stainless steel mixed flow propulsion solutions.
The new range of waterjets capitalises on MJP's successful duplex steel product line by offering a highly efficient, highly durable product at a lower price point. Additionally, the new jets have been designed for easy installation, maintainability in the field and feature advancements in steering and manoeuvrability with improved reversing and stopping characteristics.
“The X Series is the result of the ambition to create the highest performing, most efficient waterjet on the market,” said Magnus Sörenson, MJP CEO. “We are very excited to introduce the new product to the marketplace in the coming weeks.”
Latest from Baird Maritime Gear Editor
- VOLVO PENTA DEMONSTRATION DAY | New heavy duty ratings plus IMO III concept for the D8 engine
- Hamiltonjet secures multi-year project with Taiwanese Coast Guard
- GEAR | Volvo Penta D13-400s provide fuel savings and reliability
- MAN Engines releases first IMO Tier III engines for workboats
- Schottel expands range of high-performance nozzles