Macduff Ship Design is working closely with two UK owners on the design of a series of three 19-metre vivier crab vessels which have been ordered for delivery later this year from Ship Building Asia (SBA) in Vietnam.
These projects follow on from the successful build of a new multi-role fishing vessel currently being completed for Canadian owners by the same shipyard.
At the same time as this contract was being finalised, Macduff was also awarded the design for a further two 15-metre vivier crab vessels for Irish owners, again being built with SBA.
Latest from Baird Maritime
- Octomar takes delivery of Damen CTV
- Irving Shipbuilding to build AOPS pair for Canadian Coast Guard
- One killed, four injured in South Korean warship docking mishap
- Carnival cruise ship rescues distressed mariner from sinking boat in Mexican waters
- Indobaruna’s newest cement carrier launched at Fukuoka Shipbuilding